These are a couple of tips to get the most out of a home show this spring.
1. Start with a list of what your goals for this summer to accomplish.
2. Set your budget.
3. Grab some measurements materials list that you may be looking for.
4. Ask about warranties
5. Who do I call for service?
6. What makes you different from your competitors?
7. Who do I contact if I have issues?
8. Do I find a contractor to install or do you offer installation?
9. Make sure you have a pad of paper to keep a list of people you talked to and phone numbers for future questions.
10. Test and try everything you may like.
Most important have fun and take your time to take in all the new ideas that the companies may offer.