Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Home Remodeling Month- May


Homeowners are opting to remodel their homes.  This trend is growing as homeowners want to save money by investing in their present homes. The top home improvements that offer the best return on investments are:

Bathrooms
Window/door replacements
Kitchens
 Room additions
New storm windows
Patio room upgrades
Total home makeover

     Here at Styleline we can help you get the most on your return with your home remodeling.  We offer long lasting products with competitive pricing. We also have many suppliers in the Midwest that would love to help you build your dream space.

     Call us to find our where you can see our product in the Midwest at 1-888-323-0594.

     Don't just take our word for it, hear it from some of our satisfied customers:

 "easy to install, I was able to get it in within one weekend. You have a great product! Very happy"
Fred- Wisconsin

"Just a note to say thank you for everything you did in
ordering and shipping my windows.  I want you to know that the windows and the door fit perfect.

The windows units are high quality and many of my friends have asked me for information about the windows.  I did give them your name and telephone number. 
Again, thank you for a great product."
- Larry - New York


 Just a quick note to let you know that my storm windows were delivered Monday & put up on Wednesday.  I don't know really how to explain them other than they are FANTASTIC!!!!!  I was extremely pleased to see the quality of them, as was the installer.  And they really added to the look I was attempting to achieve on my home.  It even went beyond my expectations.
 Thank you so very much for all your assistance with the order.  You have been very patient, helpful & kind thru the whole process."
 Lynette-GA  

No comments:

Post a Comment